Well, as you can see if you are reading this, progress today involved getting the blog running and integrated into the slidepoint.net website.
So today, in addition to the blog, we implemented:
- the top 10 users section on the home page
- add social links to your profile
- newest users section on home page
- some minor editor cleanup
- decided on file areas per presentation instead of per-account for easier management
As I write this, I expect the beta to go live in a few weeks. The website itself is pretty well complete (as far as initial beta release goes). We still have some sticking issues inside the presentation editor to fix and/or integrate, but for the most part, that is done too.
Here is a screenshot of the editor: